Tuesday 15 February 2011

Exciting News

Ok hi everyone, so I know I said the update post would be up next but honestly there's so much to write I don't know if I'll even bother. So anyway, a friend invited me to join this amazing challenge on facebook, it basically is called the 90-15 challenge, maybe I'm missing the bullet but I have no idea why it's called that. Anyways so its a diet, like the abc basically but it's more tailored to your taste. There are some rules which you can tweak to your daily routine and personality. (Oh and btw I'm sorry if there are some typos on this post because I'm using my iPad I got today to write this) So I'll Put the link below to the challenge and it will have the rules there, but just invade some of you don't have facebook I shall list the rules here too :) cause I'm just really nice like that ;) anyways here they are!

NO breakfast
NO lunch
700 calories EVERYDAY
No desserts (except low cal jelly)
Take vitamin C tablet everyday
Make a strict new food journal to keep track of what your eating.
Thinsporation session at least once a week.
Talk to someone either on the facebook page or someone on pretty thin.com or even someone in real life about your progress to keep you on track.
Update blog/diary on calories (intake-burned) everyday
Cook once a week.
Keep a note with motivational songs/quotes.
Loose:Gain ration should be 4:1

Ok so it officially starts tonight now but you can start whenever you want, it basically lasts a month. I'm really excited for it, ilk probably add the facebook link later because I really have to go now, I'll see y'alll later. Please comment telling me if your gonna join in with this because I think this could really work for a lot of us :) Good Luck xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment