Monday 1 February 2010

1st Feb 2010

Hi im Sophie and this is really just me introducing myself and what my blog is going to be all about.
I am struggling with anorexia, although i have not been medically diagnosed, because, well i haven't told anyone about it.
I am only 13, but I already have lots of goals in life and they are being crushed along with my future in new zealand which i will hopefully be moving to later this year with my father and brother.
My life has always been full of depression:
-my mum died when i was 5
-my family think my dad is an incapable father and i fear they will go mad with rage when we tell them were moving (which as u can probably guess we haven't done just yet :) )
-i have moved classes lots of times for several reasons
-i had an abusive friend
-and i think i am becoming or already am anorexic

i'll save you the rest of my depression as even i find it boring, i am charmed that you have found my blog interesting enough to read and hopefully continue to, and i promise they will get better :)

i promise to upload every day and hopefully i can have some followers to make friends with :)
sophie xoxoxxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment