Tuesday 21 December 2010

General Anorexic Update

Hello to the only two people that follow me! As that seems to be my only audience, but whatever.

So this is just a general update, i haven't done one of these in a while so i thought i'd do that today.

So i've been learning to cope with being a little heavier on the scales, I've started to go out and do christmas shopping which is a LOT of walking around. Another good option would be to clean a lot, i spend around an hour each day doing it. It keeps you on your feet and moving so your burning constantly calories. Plus it boosts your metabolism which i crucial, it means that you can afford to have a few extra calories than normal.
It's been hard being at home all the time and constantly eating together but i think what really helps is looking forward to christmas, i know i said i wasn't looking forward to christmas and trust me im not, but i am looking forward to spending more time with my family, as im usually busy with school. But I'm on my christmas break now which i think is two weeks.

My favourite thing to do in the holiday is knit or read a good book in some peace and quiet. What's your favorite thing?
Has anyone got some good eating disordered related books?
Im currently reading the mother daughter diaries by clare shaw.

Please comment, it motivates me to update more!!!


New update tomorrow, Much Love, Sophie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. heya,
    I commented on one of your other posts and now I'm back again XD
    Have you ever read "noughts and crosses" by Malory Blackman. It's not eating disorder based but it's incredible. I've never known a book to take me on such an emotional journey as this one did.
    Another good book I'd recommend would be "North Child" by Edith Pattou if you like something a little more magical XD

    The next isn't a book...
    My blog :P
    I have Anorexia Nervosa and have since I was 9.
    I'm now sixteen and just started a blog this December. Please check it out, and follow if you want. I would really appreciate the support and comments.

    keep blogging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Wasted' by Marya Hornbacher is a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete