Monday 27 December 2010

UPDATE!

Ok guys sorry I haven't been updating much, I just didn't have a lot to update you all on.

So I haven't been getting a good amount of sleep at all, like I don't get to sleep till like 4 in the morning, I know that it's a sign of your anorexia getting worse but I can sleep if I want to I just don't feel like it, I don't want to sleep, I love being in bed just thinking, being totally detached from the world and having control. When you're asleep you have no control of anything, what you think of or when you wake up and I think I just hate the fact that I would wake up. I hate being depressed, I don't want to live anymore, I really don't.

Weight wise I'm doing okay, I have lost some of the weight I thought I had gained over christmas, When I eat regularly I gain like a stone or half a stone depending on how much I ate and for how long but yeah I've lost some which I'm glad about. My current weight is: 7 and a 1/2 stone


Anyway yeah I just thought I'd ask you all if your eating disorder made you paranoid about anything??

Much Love, Sophie xoxo

P.S Please PLEASE comment, I get like 0 comments now, what gives???

No comments:

Post a Comment